Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I made Thai Beef Salad.

Blurry cam pics.

Thai Chilli Paste! :)
Put one tablespoon of chilli paste with lemon juice (my mum made it, it's not just lemon juice, it has other shit in it too.. Yeah looks like DOO DOO i knowww lol)
Getting my beef outta the pot. I like it with some pinkness in it still.
Putting it in with the chilli paste and lemon juice
Chopped chilli..
Chopped lime leaves

Chopped a bit of onion (don't like onion so i only did a bit) p.s i just deleted the pic where i was chopping the onion and i can't be stuffed re-uploading.. It was basically an onion chopped in half on the chopping board.

Added the onion.
Some tomato.
Cucumber
Coriander (sp?)
Lemon grass (once again, i don't like this stuff, just put it in for flavor)

Kaffir lime leaf chopped finely. Mine weren't exactly fine...
Everything in the bowl (oh yeah that's a wooden bowl, so Asian).
Mix that shit
Add some cashew nuts! Usually beef salad doesn't have cashew nuts, only in duck salad for some reason but i love cashew nuts.

Woulda looked better on a white plate on a bed of lettuce
As far as taste goes. My mum said it was a little bland, my aunty liked it and my dad said "NOT BAD" that means a lot coming from an experienced chef of many years!!! And my sister complained about tummy pains right after, pffft!!
Haha! I know this shit is random but oh well :)

xox

1 comment:

  1. looks yummy! check out my blog at http://sexymuthapucka.blogspot.com/
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete