Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Randoms and COOKIE :)

Just a few random pics + Cookie! I have way too many pics of her on my phone! I can't help but take a photo of her whenever she's up to something or just looking cute :)

I remember hearing noises in the bathroom like someone was looking for something. But as i got closer i started to hear someone.. Or should i say someTHING ripping up tissues.

Lil shit!

haha love this shot, so cute!

random :)

Moving on now..
Oh wait! One more pic of Cookie lol

2 things i love! Cookie and Xbox (The day i bought Modern Warfare 2!)

Anyone wanna buy a bed? Picture doesn't do the real thing any justice, haha.

Random nail pic.

Lunch with mum. Fkn love duck! Chinese style ;)

This sign confused me the first time i read it, i'm probably dyslectic jk


Next! -->

No comments:

Post a Comment