Friday, April 23, 2010

Mini haul and my package arrived!!

SO, because of my sleeping pattern, i'm rarely awake in the morning and wake up just 1 hour before work on most days. That means i have no time for shopping! I really need to get my sleeping pattern back to normal but it's so hard! I've tried staying up one whole day but i end up falling asleep and that fcks up my sleeping pattern even more! Anywho.. Enough about that.. Luckily K-Mart closes at 10pm now so sometimes after work, my sister and i go there and just take our times because there's rarely any people..

Some time last week i bought a couple of things;

Rimmel Soft Kohl Kaja in Pure White. I've been wanting a white eyeliner for the longest! So i'm glad i got this :)

I also picked up some BYS polishes (i've never really liked BYS until i saw people blogging about them! I'm sorry i've neglected you BYS!) and 1 Revlon polish because the color looked so frosty and pretty, arghhh!
I forgot the names! I'm at work right now :( I know the Yellow one is called "The right bright" and the pink Revlon one is called "Posh Pink" but that's it.. My bad!

Then i got 2 Australis Lip Injection Lipsticks! One in a pink shade and the other in a nude color (This is my first nude lipstick so i was pretty excited!) They were only $12.50ea! That's pretty cheap for me considering other lipsticks i've bought in the past were more than $20EACH.
Jive and Mambo :)
P.S I love Anime xD

Jive on my lips with flash.

As i was walking out of the cosmetics section i couldn't resist picking this up on the way! It's so COLORFUL inside! I'm a sucker for colorful shit! + i know Lip Smackers smell soo good :9
This came in a Coca Cola tin! So cute right?!
I love it! I just want to look at it and just have it for display in my room :))))
AND I love how they smell exactly like the flavors they claim to be!
Sorry about the flash..

NOW ON TO MY PACKAGE :D


Justify FullI took individual photos but i haven't uploaded them yet!!
I got;
* YSL Lip Twins Lip - I love how they made this! I can't explain it but i will upload photos soon.
* L'OREAL Color Riche Lipstick in NUDE (ANOTHER NUDE! WOOT!!).
* L'OREAL Volume Perfect Lip Color - Definig Mica.
* Victoria's Secret Very Sext Lip Shine.

I got these from www.allcosmeticswholesale.com :)
Best site everrrrr.

Ok so this is a pretty long post, i needa give my fingers a rest.
Take care,
xox

3 comments:

  1. Ok you won me over with Lip Smackers! I need that kit. Plus I want Jive and Mambo. Awesome colors.

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lipstick looks great!

    Michelle
    lipstickrules.com

    ReplyDelete