Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Random make-up pictures!

Random, random.. Might be the last post. Getting bored....

When i started with make-up.. Leave my eyebrows alone! x(

..

Constipated face..

I'm sure a lot of people have bought the Manly Palettes from eBay :) I got the smaller one (my sister has it hostage in her room right now) *smh* lol
I just used these 2 colors.. I really thought it was orange but it came out red O_O as for the blue- prettiest color in the palette!

..
After clubbing, i love you Urban Decay Primer Potion =)
I'm a bit of a camera-whore =)
::CUT CREASE::

I love cut crease but for ME it takes ages to do!
Random pics....



The end! xox

2 comments:

  1. I love how you cut your crease. It look me while to get good at it too.

    Very nice makeup looks :) keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is pretty! pretty eye look!!!

    come check out and subscribe to my fashion blog!
    http://thetwinslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete