Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More random stuff.

Once again trying to clear up my HDD, gay ass 2GB grrr! Can't wait to get my custom desktop!
The day i received my Coastal Scents package! (F'n love Coastal Scents).
  • Chisel Fluff/Pointed Crease Duet.
  • Blending Brush.
  • White Angled liner Brush.
  • Shadow/Liner Brush.
  • Contour & Blush Palette. (The pink on the bottom right is all crushed now!)
  • True Black Gel Liner.
  • 24 K Gold Gel Liner.
  • Flawless Glow Dust.
If you've ever ordered from Coastal Scents you'd know how HUGE their bubble wraps are! I swear if it weren't for my long-awaited make-up in that box i'd have gone straight for the bubble wraps!

So, this is the look i did on that same day :DMy sister's camera was on "Beauty Mode" that's why my skin looks so pastel-ish.I forgot the channel name of the YT guru i watched! She did a cut crease sunset-inspired look.Note to self; Rotate photos before uploading! Lol..

BTW! THIS IS COOKIE! The naughtiest lil dog i've ever met! She's loud and fearless. If she's quiet for more than 5 mins you know she's up to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment